Policy covers the following topics:
1. We have collected your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your personal and other users' information
4. Use, access, browse and modify your personal information
5. Third Party Links
7. No misleading or deceptive emails
8. Protect your personal information
We have collected your personal information
1. As part of registering or using the Site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email address, and / or telephone number and other similar information and some additional information about you, such as your date of birth or any personally identifiable information. In addition, in order to authenticate your identity, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa, residence permit, national identity and / or driver's license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and / or bank account details.
3. You must enter this financial information in the "My Account" section of the website. We will use this information for the purposes of issuing lanterns and completing your requests. When you register on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the Site except the "Account Management" section which will protect you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. We may also share your personal information on any part of the Site except "My Account" which may result in the suspension of your use of the Site.
4. 4. Information about your operations and activities will be collected on the website whether it is a purchase or sale of items.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address (unique number assigned to your computer server, ISP or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
6. We may collect additional information about your computer (for example, browser type), browsing information (for example, the pages you visit on the site), as well as how often you use the site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your communication with our customer support team or by answering questionnaires. We may also collect ratings and other comments related to your use of the Site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the holders of the information must be anonymous.
Our use of your personal information
We only share your personal information as described below with our affiliates:
1. We use your personal information to provide services and support from our customer team in order to measure and improve the level of our services to you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of your agreement with you (the "Use Agreement"), solve problems, collect fees, provide you with promotional emails and document information For example, we may share some of your personal information with banks or authorize credit cards to process and document services or with third parties for fraud verification purposes.
2. While we maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or third parties. It protects against bodily harm, financial loss, news of suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violating the terms and conditions of the User Agreement and any agreements, or to protect the rights, ownership or integrity of the Site, our users or others.
4. Information about the products you purchase, sell or auctions you participate in will be displayed on the website. This information can include details about your user identity and the ratings and comments associated with your use of the site.
6. Once you have registered or used the Site, you have given us a clear authorization to receive promotional emails about our services as well as emails regarding changes and new features on the Site. If you do not wish to receive such emails, simply select the link to stop sending these emails to your address. Zip and available at the bottom of any of these emails
Or go to the "My Account" section on the site.
7. In addition, we use your feedback about the site for marketing purposes. By
submitting these comments, you agree that we will use these comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your personal and other users'
1. Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other in order to complete operations on the Site. You must at all times respect the confidentiality of other members of the Site.
4. You agree that you will not use the personal information you have received from the Site for any member of another Site in accordance with the laws in force herein.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you must use the personal information you have received from users of other sites in accordance with applicable laws.
Use, access, browse and
modify your personal information
1. You may access and review your personal information through the Manage My Account page on the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or you provide incorrect information on the Site, you should update or correct it immediately, either by viewing it on My Account or by contacting the Team. customers service. The "Customer Support" link at the top of each page contains the email and phone number for this section.
2. Please be advised that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the Site as required by law, with a view to overcoming technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other action provided by law.
Third Party Links
2. The cookies we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the Site and help us to understand which parts of the Site are most frequently used. You are free to opt out of these cookies if available. You do this from your browser and it doesn't affect your use of the site.
No for misleading or deceptive emails
We do not tolerate spam, if you wish to swallow such spam or phishing messages, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or content that violates our User Agreement. We automatically check messages and we may use manual filtering to see if there are spam, viruses, malicious attacks or other suspicious or illegal activity.
Protect your personal
1. When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside your country.
2. All personal information is encrypted, however the Internet is an unsafe way and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
3. You must enter your username and password every time you access your account or make any transactions on the site.
4. The password must be chosen with caution using numbers, letters, and special forms.
5. Don't share your username and password with anyone.
6. If you have any doubts about the breach of your username and password, please immediately contact our customer service team and change your password by logging into the My Account section of the website.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer service team at the "Customer Support" link at the top of any particular web page on the Site.