Seller Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.ToTobie.com
1. Introduction: These Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service) state how you use our services to sell your goods (products) through the ToTobie Trading Site (Site). In order to use the Site or any of our services (services) to sell products, you must create a reseller account It is true for each country (or in which the products are in. We may modify our services from time to time.
2. Words used in these Site Terms: The terms
defined or in bold shall have the meanings ascribed to them in these Site
Terms. Vendor refers either to you as an individual if you use the Services on
your own behalf, the company for which you are a representative (if you are
registered or using the Service as (as part of) a company or any of your
affiliates (individually (for each selected country) or Collectively as the
context requires)) and you choose to create a reseller account in each of the
selected countries and / or register on the site. The Seller agrees to be bound
by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Site Terms, the terms Site and ToTobie and we, the Community Conscience and our King, as applicable, mean all or all of the Contracting Party (s) of the Site (as provided below for each selected State referred to below) or any of its affiliates. The term "subsidiary" in relation to any entity means any other entity or person who directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under the joint control of, that entity. “Person” means any individual, company, partnership, limited liability company, government entity, association, joint venture, department or entity, whether or not it has a clear legal presence.
3. Create a
seller account: As per the instructions on the website, you must create a
seller account with us and choose the country where you live or the country
from which the products will be shipped. If you are an individual, you must be
a resident of that selected country, but in the case of companies, the company
must have the ability to do business in the selected country in accordance with
the laws of that country. We may assist you in setting up an account in each
selected country after receiving the necessary information from you. You must
familiarize yourself with the process contained in the site and all the terms
of the site. You must not register under a pseudonym and / or impersonate the
login credentials of any other vendor or password (s), as this fraudulent
behavior results in violation of federal, national or regional laws and
regulations (applicable laws). You agree to provide all relevant information to
us as long as your account is active. When registering your vendor account with
each of the selected countries, you must provide the original and valid
identification documents that we specify (as applicable), as requested through
the website or your vendor account.
4. Passwords: If you choose or are provided with a username, password, or other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information in strict confidentiality, as you are solely responsible for maintaining the integrity of your password. You may not disclose your password to third parties (other than third parties authorized by you to use your account in accordance with these terms of the site), and are solely responsible for any use or action taken under your password. If your password is compromised, you must change it immediately. We may discontinue any identifying name or password, whether chosen by you, or assigned by us, at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you have failed to comply with any of these Site Terms.
POLICIES: By creating a valid vendor account for each of the selected
countries, you agree, at the time of account creation or registration, to be
bound by and comply with these Site Terms, as well as all policies, protocols,
guidelines and other terms of the Site (which form an integral part of the Site
Terms) this is). This includes:
o 1) any country-specific conditions to which you are notified from time to time that apply in each country (using the functions we can activate your account usage);
o) Any service-specific terms relating to the services provided by us and requested by you, which we may provide to you from time to time (using the functions we may activate the use of your account), depending on the terms of that service (may relate only to specific products) (other terms of service) Other terms of service include, without limitation, the terms of the orders executed by Souq (the terms of the orders executed by the site).
6. Contracting Party to the contract: If the
selected State is:
o) Middle East countries: The contracting party market is:
§ i. For our services referred to in these Site Terms (excluding other terms of service), the party is Rizk Technology FZ-LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and headquartered with Dubai Internet City Authority, Commercial Registration No. 94474 Headquartered in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE (Middle East Commercial Market)
§ For executed order services, the party is Rizk Technology Limited Free Zone.
o) European Countries: The contracting party shall be:
§ i. For our services referred to in these Site Terms (excluding other terms of service), the party is Rizk Technology FZ-LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and headquartered with Dubai Internet City Authority, Commercial Registration No. 94474 Headquartered in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE (European Market)
§ For executed order services, the party is Rezk Technology FZ LLC.
o) China): The contracting party shall be:
§ For our services referred to in these Terms of Service (excluding other terms of service), the party shall be Rezk Technology FZ-LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and headquartered with the Dubai Internet City Authority, Commercial Registration No. 94474, headquartered in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and the operator in the State of China is Rezk Management and Investment Co., Ltd., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of China under commercial registration number 91440101MA59KM8R5D and headquartered in China. Genoa Guangzhou. Yushui District (China's commercial market)
§ For executed order services, the party is Rezk Technology FZ LLC
of America: The contracting party shall be:
§ i. For our services referred to in these Site Terms (excluding other terms of service), the party is Rizk Technology FZ-LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and headquartered with Dubai Internet City Authority, Commercial Registration No. 94474 Headquartered in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (United States Commercial Market)
§ For executed order services, the party is Rizk Technology Limited Free Zone.
o) Rest of the
world: The contracting party shall be:
§ i. For our services referred to in these Terms of Service (excluding other terms of service), the party is Rizk Technology Limited Free Zone, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and headquartered with Dubai Internet City Authority, Commercial Registration No. 94474 Headquartered in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE (commercial market in the rest of the world)
§ For executed order services, the party is Rezk Technology FZ LLC
7. Our Commercial
Site Services: In accordance with these Site Terms, we provide you with
websites and mobile phones to enable you to display your products (of your
choice and approval) to customers and complete transactions in each of the
selected countries as you choose and agree together). Except as otherwise
provided in these Site Terms, the Seller acknowledges that the Site does not
own or own the Products or the Product Stock at any stage by virtue of our
provision of our Services under these Site Terms. Products remain owned by the
seller until the successful delivery to the customer or return to the seller.
8. Duties of the Seller: You may only make use of the Site for lawful and lawful purposes. You must comply with all laws in force in all countries, and you acknowledge that they may differ in the selected countries. You are required to stick to these differences wherever they exist. You must ensure that your products comply with the images posted on the site and the information provided to us, and you should avoid placing any advertising or misleading information about your products or any brand on the site. If you are found to be in breach of these Site Terms, you must accept returns of the Products and take responsibility before us in accordance with these Site Terms.
we consider to be potentially hazardous (including, for example, the health and
safety of individuals) may require additional warranties given to us in order
to allow the sale through the Website. Certain laws in the selected country
apply to the sale of this type of product and it is your responsibility to
comply with these laws. You will be solely responsible for the costs and costs
of any obligations arising from failure to follow the relevant health and
safety requirements and / or the sale of products that are dangerous to
individuals or people's property. We reserve the right to refuse products that
are on our list of prohibited items and their amendments from time to time.
Products offered for sale on the Site must comply with all laws, regulations,
policies and protocols of the Site that are specified on the Site and updated
from time to time. It is strictly prohibited to sell illegal, unsafe or other
prohibited products on these pages, including products that are only available
by prescription. Before listing or asking us to list products on the site, you
should carefully review the relevant pages of the website. The examples on the
help pages are not exhaustive, but are provided solely as a guide. We encourage
you to seek independent legal advice if you have any questions about laws and
regulations regarding your products.
9. Sales Process and Execution: Unlike cases where we agree to provide our services to you in accordance with the terms of our other services (at this time only in accordance with the warranties and to the extent stipulated in the terms of the other services mentioned), and for any of our services that you request to use or benefit from (which we agree to In each selected country, you must
• ensure that your
products do not cause personal injury or property damage;
• Submit to the website (upon request) an updated copy of your business license (in the case of companies) or a copy of your passport or national identity (in the case of natural persons);
• Provide the required warranties and maintenance of the products purchased in accordance with the practices of the site and site, guidelines and protocols of the site and the law and continue to take responsibility for after-sales services, warranties, warranties, maintenance and any defects may appear in or in relation to your products, as applicable law, bring, display, sale and completion of your products , In each case, in accordance with the terms of the order and shipping data (in respect of any of your products ordered through the Site), these Site Terms, and all the terms provided by you (with our consent) or by us which are displayed on the Site at the time of the order, where you bear Administrator And of all remain solely bear all the risks of such activities;
• Execute your product orders using one of our approved courier companies (which will be informed of the data provided through your vendor account);
• Fill each product in a commercially reasonable manner to comply with all packaging requirements and labels provided on the site.
Subject to other terms of service, shipment of each of your products, at your expense or at the customer's expense (in agreement with us), on or before any of the following: * The end of the available shipping period (which commences as of the date of the relevant order made by the customer); The date of shipment availability, as applicable, which you specify in the relevant inventory / product data of your product; or * if you do not specify the shipping availability information in the listed inventory / product data or if your product is classified as a product category requiring shipment within three Working days from the date of the relevant order made by the customer as you read Agree to our right to collect any loss incurred or incurred against us in the event of: (i) your delay on time for delivery; or (ii) the cancellation of a confirmed customer order;
Retrieve order information and shipping information for any of your products ordered through the Site to comply with your obligations in accordance with these Site Terms;
Only cancel any sale of your product (s) through the Site as permitted by our guidelines and policies, which are valid at the time of the order or as required by these Site Terms; (Selected) States (except to the extent prohibited by applicable law or these Site Terms);
To provide The Site with the necessary information regarding the execution of orders, the status of the order and its tracking (to the extent available), in each case as requested by using the processes specified by us, and we have the right to make any such information publicly available;
• comply with all instructions, if any, specified by the manufacturer, distributor, and / or the product licensing authority, which specify the date on which specific information on that product may not be available (eg a book title), or before which the product may not be delivered; Otherwise make it available to customers;
Be the seller of each of your products and not act on behalf of anyone else;
Attach a customized recharge card and, if applicable, any tax invoices, in each shipment of your products;
• identify yourself as a vendor for each of your products on all recharge cards or other information received or provided regarding your products and as the person to whom the customer can return the product to which it is applied;
• Except as expressly permitted by these Site Terms, the obligation not to contact customers (whether by phone, email or other means of communication) to confirm orders, to execute your products or for any other reason.
Policies: The Site Terms apply to all activities or transactions that take
place on or across the Site in all countries. In the event that the Seller or a
third party trademark owner notifies the Site or through a court or
administrative or governmental order that the Products or any part thereof
violates intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws of the
selected State (which means without limitation) (1) (Ii) applications for
registration and the right to apply for registration of any of those rights;
and (iii) all rights to such trademarks, trademarks, designs, technical
knowledge and confidential information (whether registered or unregistered);
Other intellectual property, and equal or similar protections We may remove
such products from the Site and from our warehouses (if applicable) at our sole
discretion or the seller's request to remove such products In a reasonable
period of time sent in writing. The Seller acknowledges that the Market may
from time to time introduce and implement new business rules and customer
service guidelines. In addition, we are under no obligation to return any
information, materials or documents to you, either before or after termination
of these Site Terms or the cancellation of the Seller Account.
payable by the seller under the terms of the Site do not include these
applicable taxes and fees, including without limitation, VAT, sales tax, and
other similar transaction taxes, production taxes and gross revenues (“indirect
taxes”) . If the fees payable by the seller are subject to indirect taxes, then
the indirect taxes are calculated by the site in addition to the fees payable
under the agreement. The Seller shall submit such information to the Site
whenever reasonably required to determine whether the Site is obliged to
collect indirect taxes from the Seller or to allow the Site to comply with its
legal obligations with respect to the collection and proper implementation of
indirect taxes. The site will deduct the shipping charges incurred by the site
in relation to the seller or customer, if any, before disbursement of the
payment during the relevant month. We will make reasonable endeavors to ensure
that the cost of each item minus our fees as set forth in the Site is paid to
the seller's account on the Site in accordance with the payment terms set out
on the Site in the relevant Selected State after successful delivery of the
product, however provided Not more than thirty days after delivery. This period
is always subject to any customer dispute or the duration of the dispute
resolution. After that, the seller can transfer the remaining balance to his /
her bank account at any time. Our obligation to transfer funds received by us
on your behalf is limited to the funds we have already received minus the
amounts due to us, subject to charge, return or retention for anticipated
claims under these Site Terms. The parties shall endeavor to resolve all
disputes relating to the funds amicably. In the absence of any acceptable
solution, the parties shall refer the dispute to the competent authorities in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates or any other party selected by the site without
objection from the seller.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Site Terms and without prejudice to other market rights and means, the Seller insures the Site against all losses (including to the extent that any direct or indirect loss and / or relates to or includes any investigation costs, fees, Occupational expenses) incurred or incurred (i) if the seller's product is found to be imitated, refurbished or not original; or (ii) any other type of fraudulent behavior will be compensated by the seller.
12. Seller warranties and representations: Seller acknowledges and warrants that (i) if you are a company, it is duly established and operating and is in good standing in accordance with the laws of the selected country in which you registered its seller account and that you are registering for our services under the terms of the Site (Ii) the seller has all the necessary authority and authority to enter into these Site Terms and to fulfill its obligations and to grant rights, licenses and authorizations in these Site Terms; (iii) the Seller has the authority, licenses, permits, authorizations, property rights, approvals and permissions of the Products (C) the seller's products comply with applicable quality and safety standards; and (5) the seller is solely responsible for any products ordered or distributed through the site and is also responsible for any breach of any contract with third parties. (6) the ordering procedure and the sale of the seller's products through the Site do not violate any applicable laws of the selected state or the rights of third parties; (7) all products including materials supplied to the original market are free of defects; (8) the seller will not engage in Unfair business practices and / or disseminate any advertising or inaccurate or misleading information about the products via the Site; (9) The Seller sells or delivers any renewed or used items to the Customer and the Products will always be new and unused; (10) The Seller understands its consumer protection obligations as a supplier and secures a Market against any losses or costs incurred by a Market in respect of the Seller's obligations under any applicable laws in Selected Country (11) If the seller is an individual, he assumes responsibility for the quality of the products and all the resulting rights of ownership of the products he uploads and sells on the site and shall bear the responsibility solely without any liability on the site in the event of any irregularities, claims or penalties as a result. , As acknowledges the health of all pain Information provided and official papers to be submitted to the site to benefit from its services, and the site does not assume any responsibility in the event of any opposition to the sale of any of the countries.
The Seller undertakes to abide by the Return and Refund Policy set forth in the
Site at its own expense where the products sold through the Site are subject to
return or refund during the return and refund period from the date of delivery
of the Products to the Customer. The return policy applies as long as the
products are in their original packaging and are returned to the seller in
their original condition at the time of purchase and receipt. Our customer
support team will arrange the return to the seller by booking an appointment at
the postman to receive the product or informing the buyer of delivery to our
nearest authorized shipping office and returning it to the seller in accordance
with the policy.At this stage, the seller must return the full amount to the
said customer. Subject to the provisions of this section, the seller must
always accept the return of the product. If the return of the product is not
based on the seller's alleged breach of any of its obligations, the Site will
not charge any costs or fines (unless otherwise stated in these Site Terms). We
will either return the products to your shipping address or inform you of
receipt from your nearest authorized shipping office near your address. If we
arrange the return and if (i) your shipping address is outdated or incorrect;
(ii) you have not provided a specific shipping address in the selected country;
or (iii) we have not been able to arrange for you to pay for the returned
shipment, In this case, we will consider that you have waived the product (s)
and may, to the extent permitted by applicable law of the selected State,
dispose of it. You shall indemnify us for all costs and expenses incurred for
the storage, return or disposal of any Products. If we choose to do so, we may
dispose of any Products (and we will consider that you have agreed to our
action) immediately if, in our sole discretion, we determine that such products
constitute a safety or health hazard or create an obligation on a market, its
employees or any third party. To the extent that we choose to dispose of any
such product, ownership of each of the disposed products is transferred to us
to the extent that we are permitted to dispose of the product (s), and we will
retain all proceeds, if any, obtained from such disposition .
Except for any of your products executed in accordance with other terms of service, you must immediately accept and make cancellations, returns and refunds and adjustments as per the return and refund policies posted on the Site and applicable in respect of the products and services offered on the Site, and we activate this feature in your account. Without limiting your obligations, we may, at our sole discretion, accept, calculate and process cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments in favor of customers. You shall send any amounts of money to customers in connection with any sale made to your product (s) through the respective contractor market through the website. We will also make payments to customers in the manner we specify and in this case you will be required to compensate us for any payments we make (or we may deduct those amounts from your seller account)
14. Delivery Mistakes and Non-Conformity: You will be solely responsible for any execution error, non-delivery, delivery error, theft, or any other error or conduct relating to the execution of your order, except to the extent that it is caused by any of the following: Or (ii) our failure to provide you (with respect to any of your products requested through the Site) the order data, the shipping data as received or as a result of the address verification process. Regardless of the previous sentence, and for any of your products whose orders are executed in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the site, if any, the terms of the orders executed by the site apply in cases of non-delivery or error in delivery or theft or any other error or behavior related to the implementation Orders your products. You will be responsible for any non-conformity or defect, or any public or private recall of any of your products or any other products offered in connection with your products. You must notify us immediately as soon as you are aware of any public or private recall of your products or any other products provided in connection with your products.
Intellectual Property: The Site has the right and license to use, copy,
distribute, modify and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks,
materials or images of products you upload to the Site (the Seller guarantees
that it is entitled to grant such license). This license granted to you by you
will be free of charge and non-exclusive and encompasses all parts of the
world. It is a perpetual license and represents a non-irreversible right to
license us to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, redraft
and create derivative works from, We may sublicense these rights to any
affiliates of the Site, but only if we commit to not changing any of the
seller's trademarks without the form provided by the seller (except as
necessary to modify the size of the trademarks to the extent necessary to The relative
parts of these marks have remained unchanged) and we must comply with requests
to remove certain uses of the seller's trademarks (provided that you are unable
to do so using the feature available to you on the Site or through our services
(if applicable)). Nothing in these Site Terms shall prevent or limit the right
of the Site to use the seller's materials without your permission to the extent
that such use is permitted without the need for authorization from the seller
or its affiliates under applicable law. Therefore, we only grant you a license
to the extent necessary to use our services that we have agreed to provide to
you. “Materials” means all technologies, trademarks, approvals, product data,
data, materials and other items or information provided or made available by
you or your affiliates to ToTobie.com or its affiliates.
16. Changes, Updates and Upgrades: The Site reserves the right to change these Site Terms at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes shall take effect immediately upon the occurrence of any of the following first: posting of amendments to the Site and / or sending you notice (including by e-mail or through your vendor account) without further notification to you. You are also responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the Site (as demonstrated by your access to your Vendor Account) and our Services following the posting of any changes, notifications and / or pressure requests to continue, shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not accept any of these changes to these Site Terms, you should not continue to use the Site or our Services. The Seller agrees that there shall be no legal effect or validity of any terms of business issued by the Seller or sent to the Site. While the site tries and endeavors to keep the site safe and secure, we do not guarantee that the site will continue to operate or access it. The Seller acknowledges that the Site may from time to time upgrade the features on the Site and or aspects of our Services to the Customer in general. In order for the Seller to benefit from such promotion, the Site may make changes to the provision of any of our Services as well as the procedures by which the Seller obtains any of our Services. The Site may also change from time to time any of our services to the extent necessary to comply with any change in the laws of the selected country.
17. Site Commitment: The Site and any of our services provided through it or any of the features used or based on it, including all content, software, functions, materials and information available in connection with or provided in connection with our Services, shall be deemed to be provided "as is". Each entity or individual entity is solely responsible for its own obligations under these Site Terms and are not collectively liable for the obligations of any other entity or person affiliated with the Market under these Site Terms. As a user of the Site, the Seller uses the Site and our services to the Seller at its own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Site and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for: (i) any representations or warranties relating to these Website Terms, or any of our services or transactions set forth in the Website Terms, including any implied warranties of merchantability or validity; (Ii) the implied warranties arising during the course of the transaction, execution or use of this type of trade; and (iii) any obligation, liability, right, claim or means of compensation for damage, whether caused by negligence on our part or No. The Site does not warrant that the features on the Site and in our Services will be in compliance with the Seller's requirements or that they will be available, timely, safe, uninterrupted or error-free, and Souq will not be liable for any interruption in the Service, including without limitation System malfunctions or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of any transactions. The site does not engage in any transactions between customers and vendors or other transactions in the event of a dispute between one or more of the participants, and therefore exempt each participant of the market and its affiliates (and its agents and employees) from any claims and requests and compensation (actual or consequential (E) of any kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether in doubt or not, whether disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes; Our liability arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms or the transactions provided, whether contractually, warranty or damage (including negligence, liability for the product or other theories) to the seller or any other person shall not exceed any cost to cover Or recover or indemnify any investment made by the seller or any of its affiliates in connection with these Site Terms, or any loss of profit, return, employment, data, disciplinary or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms, Market or its affiliates have been notified of the possibility of such a hill Costs or damages, will not exceed the value of the whole is equal to the amounts paid to the seller during the previous six-month period in connection with the designated service which has given rise to this claim immediately preceding the event, which was essentially the responsibility for the emergence.
Disclaimer and Compensation: The Seller discharges and agrees to indemnify and
protect its and its affiliates, officials, directors, employees,
representatives and agents against any claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost,
expense or other liability (including without limitation of attorney fees)
(Each referred to as the “claim”) arising out of or in connection with: (i) the
actual or alleged breach by the Seller of any of the obligations set out in
these Site Terms; and (ii) any other means by the Seller that the Seller or its
subsidiaries (Iii) your products or services other than the Site; (Iv) your
material; (v) any actual or alleged breach of any of the intellectual property
rights by any of the foregoing, and any personal injury, death or damage to
property related thereto; (Iii) any undertaking by third parties, management or
otherwise to participate in the display, sale, performance or execution of your
product orders, including any of your employees, representatives, agents,
contractors or subcontractors (including any act or omission by any of them;
Any claim made or directed by any of them); or (7) taxes levied or payable by
the seller or for the sale and / or supply of products. The Seller shall seek
the assistance of a legal adviser acceptable to the Site for reasonable defense
of each claim in which compensation is made. In the event that the Site finds
at any time and reasonably that any claim for compensation may adversely affect
the Site, we may obtain the right of the Department of Defense On that. You may
not consent to any judgment or settlement of any claim without prior written
consent, which cannot be prevented without reasonable cause. We also reserve
the right to exercise our rights under this provision by withholding funds that
would otherwise be owed to the seller under the terms of the website herein.
19. Mitigation of Losses: Except as to any claim or non-payment claim, each party shall take all reasonable steps to mitigate the loss and damage suffered by any claim or claim (whether due to negligence, breach of contract or statements Is incorrect, under any compensation or otherwise) assessed against the other party.
20. Insurance: If the total proceeds from any
sale of your product (s) through the Site exceed US $ 10,000 (US $ 10,000) or
the equivalent amount in the local currency of the relevant country of choice
(each month over a period of three) 3) successive months, or otherwise if so
requested by us, you shall, within thirty (30) days or thereafter, obtain your
own expense for the remainder of the period for each of the selected States
concerned with comprehensive general commercial insurance or against additional
liability A maximum of US $ 1 million (US $ 1,000,000) or the equivalent amount
in the national currency Mechanism of the State selected relevant for each
incident and in total, to cover the obligations that arise due to or occur with
the conduct of your business, including products and processes products /
completed bodily injury, under the policy) policies) Insurance nominate a
contracting party market and its affiliates as a believer they additional. Upon
our request, you must provide us with insurance certificates of such coverage
at the address of the commercial market.
21. Confidentiality: For the duration of your use of our Services, you may
receive information about us or our Services (including Site Transaction
Information) that does not appear to the public (“Confidential Information”).
You agree that: (i) all Confidential Information remains the exclusive property
of a Marketplace; (ii) You may use Confidential Information only to the extent
necessary for your participation in our Services; (iii) Otherwise, you may not
disclose Confidential Information to any other person or (Iv) you shall take
all reasonable measures to protect confidential information from any use or
disclosure not expressly permitted in these Site Terms. You may not issue a
press release or make any public statement regarding our services or use our
name, trademarks or logo in any form (including in promotional materials)
without prior written permission, and you may not misrepresent or exaggerate
the relationship. Existing between us in any way.
22. Disclosure of Information: The Site reserves the right to report any activity if it complains that it violates any applicable law to the relevant law enforcement officials, regulatory authorities or others. In order to cooperate with government requests to protect the Site and its customers or to ensure the integrity of the Site's business and systems, the Site may access and disclose any information it deems necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to the seller's account and contact information, IP address and traffic information. Date of use and published content. ToTobie and the seller must protect the customer data in accordance with their respective policies and laws in the selected country. Security authorities in any country throughout the worker may request information from vendors dealing with that country by legal reason or when providing proof of violation. Seller to the laws of that Country .
23. Use of Site Transaction Information: You
must refrain from and instruct your affiliates to refrain, directly or
indirectly, from: (i) Disclosure of any information relating to the Website's
transactions (except as much information as you can only disclose in order to
fulfill your obligations; Under these Site Terms if you are certain that each
recipient of such information will use it solely for the purpose that complies
with your restrictions regarding such information); Does not comply with
privacy policies (Iii) communicate with a person who has ordered your product
for the purpose of collecting any amounts for that product or for influencing
that person to perform an alternative transaction; (iv) disparage us or any of
our affiliates Or any related products or services we offer or any customer; or
(5) make planned communications of any kind on the basis that the recipient
concerned is a user of the Site. In addition, you may only use the tools and
means that we specify to communicate with our users regarding the transactions
you perform through it, including for the purposes of scheduling, calling or
canceling the execution of products. The conditions in this paragraph do not
prevent you from using other data you obtain without reference to the site's
transaction information for any purpose, even if that information is similar to
the site's transaction information provided that you do not target
communications on the basis that the recipient is a user of the site. The
transaction information of the Site collectively means the order information
and any other data or information obtained or obtained by your affiliates from
the Site or its affiliates, or otherwise as a result of these Site Terms or the
transactions set forth in this Agreement or the performance of the parties
under these Site Terms.
24. Rights to Site Service, Site Service Materials and Site Service Features. Market Location Service (“Location Service”) is a service operated by our affiliate that enables your systems to interact with certain features or functions available to vendors. “Site Service Materials” means any software, data, text, audio, video, images or other content that we provide in connection with the Site Service, including APIs, related documentation, software libraries, and other supporting materials, regardless of form. “Site Service Features” means any technical and operational characteristics, security protocols and other documents or policies that we provide or provide in connection with the Site Service or the Site Service Materials. Means the internal data center facilities of our affiliates, servers, network equipment, and host software systems (for example, virtual firewalls) that fall within our reasonable control or control and are used to provide site service or site service materials. As between you and us, our affiliates or our licensors own all right, ownership and interest in the Site Service, Site Service Materials and Site Service Features. You do not acquire any rights under these Site Terms by us or our licensors to serve the Site, the Site Service Materials, and the Site Service Features, including any relevant intellectual property rights.
25. Term and Termination:
These Terms of Service shall commence on the date of the creation of your
account or your signature in writing with us and shall continue unless and
until terminated by us or your party. The Site may terminate the terms of the
Site contained herein (in whole or in part, or in respect of each of the
selected States) at any time in its sole discretion; Upon termination, the
seller's account cannot be accessed (either in general or in relation to a
particular selected country. However, any termination of the terms of the site
herein (regardless of its cause) will not: (i) affect any rights or obligations
(Ii) influence the entry into force or validity of any provision of these Site
Terms which was supposed to enter into force or remain in force expressly or
implicitly at or after termination; or (iii) require recourse to the Court or
To the extent appropriate, the seller shall immediately return to the site all
property (including without limitation confidential information and Glossy
materials related to any clients) that have been received from the site in
connection with the implementation of its obligations.
27. Suspension of Services: The Site may suspend the execution of our services or access to the seller's account (either in general or in relation to a particular selected country) without any liability in the event that an actual, potential, personal or financial risk is identified. Customer (including the following cases: (i) in the event that the Seller breaches these Site Terms or any of our policies; (ii) if the Seller fails to reasonably cooperate with any investigation by the Site, and (iii) when the Market reasonably believes that its continuation In providing any of our services, the Seller, the Site, its affiliates or their clients will be exposed to a security risk (4) If the performance of the Seller does not meet the reasonable expectations set by the Site Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under the terms of the Site herein in the event of causes, events or otherwise That is beyond our reasonable control.
28. Governing Law: The terms of the Site
herein shall be governed by and construed by:
• 1) The laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai
• 2) The site has the right to choose the competent authority in case of a dispute and the seller agrees to do so.
29. Disputes: Any dispute, claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms (including the dispute, claim or dispute relating to any of the non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Site Terms) shall be referred to the competent officials of both The parties to reach a solution. If twenty-one days have elapsed without a resolution of the dispute following its referral to the officials of the parties, the dispute shall be settled definitively as follows:
o 1) If the contracting party is arbitrated by arbitration under the arbitration rules of the DIFC Joint Arbitration Center and the London International Court of Arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by an individual arbitrator. The arbitration shall be held at its legal premises in the Emirate of Dubai and the language used shall be English.
(2) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site may seek a court order from any competent court in respect of any matter relating to infringement of intellectual property rights, the use of its website or infringement of any intellectual property rights of others.
31. Waiver: Rights of the
Site under the Site Terms hereunder: (i) may be exercised whenever necessary;
(ii) unless expressly stated otherwise in the Site Terms, these Terms are
cumulative and not limited to the rights and measures contained in applicable
law (3) may be waived only in writing and specifically. Delay in the exercise
or non-exercise of any right shall not be deemed a waiver of that right.
32. Others: Except for the affiliates of the Site,
no person who is not party to these Site Terms may implement any of them.
33. Severability: In the event that any of these
Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including any other terms of
service) are found to be unlawful, unenforceable or unenforceable before any
jurisdiction, the unlawfulness or invalidity Or the enforceability in question
shall not affect: (i) the lawfulness, validity or enforceability of any of the
terms of the Site and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of
other services) to be enforceable before that jurisdiction; The applicability
or applicability of any other provision of the Site Terms and the documents
referred to therein (including the terms of other services) Iv in front of any
jurisdiction of another court.
34.Total Agreement: The Agreement, these Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the contracts, agreements and transactions set forth therein, and supersede and replace all prior agreements between the parties in respect of these contracts, agreements and transactions. Except as required by applicable law, no terms (including custom, practice or otherwise) may be implied in these Site Terms and the documents referenced therein. Each party acknowledges that by agreeing to conclude these Site Terms and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services), it has not relied on any express, implied, express or implied sub-contract, warranty or other undertaking (except those provided for in these terms and To them).
35. Notifications: All
notices, requests, credits, approvals, or other communications under these Site
Terms (“Notices”) sent by you to the Site must be sent or delivered in writing
to the respective Contracting Party in writing, with a copy sent to each
entity. Site entities. The notification shall be deemed to be sent upon
delivery through the postman and signed by the site officer three days after
that signature to the addresses mentioned on the website. We may notify you in
writing through your e-mail account or by delivering a hard copy of such notice
by postman to the address provided to us by you. The notification shall be
deemed to be sent in each case immediately upon transmission or delivery (as
the case may be).
o 1) Seller acknowledges and warrants that the country of origin of the products is not a country subject to US or Chinese sanctions or other sanctions by other government authorities that prohibit US or Chinese citizens or other individuals, institutions, organizations, or entities from importing those products at the time of import to the destination country; At the time the seller delivers the products to the site. The Seller acknowledges and warrants that all products supplied by the Seller to the Site are not subject to control under US or Chinese export regulations, EU dual-use regulations, United States international arms trading regulations or other applicable government export laws and regulations, Unless the Seller discloses to the Site in writing prior to shipment or transportation and provides the Site with the necessary complete, accurate and up-to-date information, or otherwise the Site may request that the Products be legally exported to the Seller (Export Information), including Examples include, but are not limited to, the export classification number (s) of the US, EU or other government authorities, any applicable goods classification (Automated Tracking System for Classification of Goods), a classification decision, or applicable decisions regarding goods issued in the jurisdiction, or Of the export license (when export license is required), country of origin, and if applicable, type of general license or entitlement to exemption from the license.
o Seller acknowledges and warrants that the Seller and its financial institution (s) are not subject to sanctions or otherwise classified under any Prohibited List or Prohibited Parties or owned or operated by any Prohibited Party, including but not limited to lists approved by the UN Security Council and the Government US (eg US Treasury List of Citizens with Special Classification, List of Foreigners Evading Sanctions, List of US Department of Commerce Entities), the European Union, its Member States, or other relevant government authorities.
3) Notwithstanding anything contrary to what is set forth herein, nothing in these Site Terms can be construed as urging or asking either party to act in any manner (including taking or failing to take any action in connection with any Transaction) that does not comply with or is punishable under any US laws, regulations or requirements applicable to any party to the Agreement.
4) The seller acknowledges that the site is not responsible in the event that any government or customs authorities in any country in all parts of the world confiscate its products sold to importers in that country or in the case of imposing duties or customs unknown to the site, and in all these Under no circumstances will the seller be compensated for the value of such goods and the price will be refunded to the buyer in the event of confiscation or suspension of the product for a result beyond his control.
37. Waiver: Neither party
may assign its rights or obligations under the terms of the Site herein without
the prior written consent of the other party. However, the Site may assign
these Terms to a subsidiary, or in connection with any merger. Or reorganizing
or selling all or a substantial part of its assets or any similar transaction.
Subject to this limitation, the terms of the Site herein shall be binding and
construed for the benefit and execution of the parties, their successors and
the parties to whom they assign.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the terms of the site.
Terms of the orders executed by the site
1. Order Services executed by the Site: Following the process of registering by the seller for his account on the website in order to sell his products through the site in the selected country, using the feature we make available to his account, the seller will be eligible to obtain from the site services for order execution “direct to consumer” in All countries in the world or in the countries selected by the site. These may be amended from time to time and are called “Site Application Services”. As stated in the Site, the Order Services executed by the Site are divided into Storage and Execution Services (a subset of the Services provided under the Site Terms).
2. Terms of applications executed by the site: Once you agree to provide the services of applications executed by the site to you in the selected country (and your affiliates in each selected country (selected countries)), we will do so in accordance with these conditions and called "conditions of applications executed By the site. ” The terms of the orders executed by the site are considered part of the terms of the site and unless expressly stated otherwise specifically, they apply only to the participation of the seller in the orders executed by the site and to the recipients of the services executed by the site in each of the selected countries as is Agreed with us. Once you use the Order Services provided by the Site or include Products Orders placed by the Site, you as a Seller (either in your personal capacity or on behalf of the Company you represent) reaffirm your agreement to be bound by the Site Terms and Conditions of Orders executed by the Site. The terms of the orders executed by the site apply only to the services of the orders executed by the site. Except as otherwise provided in the terms of the orders executed by the site, the seller acknowledges that we do not own the products of the orders executed by the site or the inventory of the products of the orders executed by the site at any time simply to provide services for orders executed by the site in accordance with the terms Applications executed by the site are listed here. The seller remains the owner of the order products executed by the site until the successful delivery to the customer, or remains owned by the seller for the products ordered by the site returned to the seller. You expressly agree that the Site may appoint a subsidiary (s) or third parties to implement one or more application services executed by the Site. Unless otherwise expressly provided, priority shall be given to the terms of the orders executed by the Site, to the extent of the difference or inconsistency that may occur between the terms of the Site and the terms of the orders executed by the Site.
3. SELECTED COUNTRIES:
Unless otherwise expressly agreed with the Site, the Order Services executed by
the Site are limited to the Products ordered by the Site (as defined in
paragraph 5 below of the Terms of Applications executed by the Site) shipped to
And from the execution centers located in the selected country concerned for
delivery to customers in the same country of choice only taking into account
cross-border orders executed by the site (as provided below). Neither the Site
nor any third party may or may not request the Site or third parties to provide
any services outside the scope of the services of the applications executed by
4. Cross-border order execution services: If the seller is a seller in a country other than the buyer's country, in this case, requests executed by the site to any other countries as determined by the site from time to time (in each case and at all times, provided that This is subject to the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates or in any country that represents the destination (applications executed by the Site across the border). If you choose to participate in our “Cross-Border Orders”, we will ship the products ordered by the Site which we determine are eligible (at our sole discretion) to addresses within countries that we believe are valid for overseas shipments (at our sole discretion) ), Subject to any additional conditions relating to external shipments. In such a case, and subject to these additional conditions executed by ToTobie, the Seller or the Customer of the Seller shall bear the full cost of delivery and shall be listed as Importer and / or Registered Exporter and, if applicable, in all cases of cross-border orders executed by the Site, And other shipments of products we will not be listed as an importer or exporter regarding any import or export documents or other customs documents. In the event that the site is included in any export or import document, ToTobie reserves the right to refuse to ship the products of the orders executed by the website covered by the export or import documents. Due to you) or through any other means of our choice.
5. Order execution services
by the site: During the duration of the orders executed by the site (the period
during which the site provides the services of orders executed by the site in
all countries) the site provides the services of orders executed by the site to
the seller in relation to the specific products in Selected relevant country
specified by the seller “Products ordered by the site”. The seller may assign
any products he sells in accordance with the terms of the site to be the
products of orders executed by the site (provided that the products ordered by
the site mentioned, when calculated in their full packaging, do not weigh more
than the weight provided on the site for each of the selected countries,
subject to This is due to the limitations of absorption on the site - either in
general or by the selected State) and in each case as amended from time to
time. At all times, the Site may refuse to provide the services of the
applications executed by the Site in respect of any such product. The seller
may at any time withdraw any of the products of the orders executed by the site
from the scope of the terms of the orders executed by the site.
6. Warehousing Services: Seller is responsible for storing their products in full, but in some cases we will provide storage services as stated in the terms of the orders executed by the site in the relevant country as soon as we confirm receipt of the products ordered by the site according to the terms of the orders. Executed by the website given here. We will keep electronic records through which the inventory of products placed by the site can be tracked by specifying the number of orders placed by the site stored in the execution center. We will not be required to mark or separate the products of orders placed by the Site away from the stock units (such as products with the same Uniform Site Identification Number) that we own, or are owned by our affiliates or third parties in the execution center (s). In the event that we choose to combine the products of the orders executed by the site with the other stock units, the parties agree that our records shall be sufficient to determine the products of the orders executed by the site. We may transfer the products of the orders executed by the site between the establishments. In the event of loss or damage to any of the products of the orders executed by the Site during storage, we undertake to indemnify you, which is the only means of compensation available to you, in accordance with our guidelines or protocols applicable to us at the time. Valid for compensation paid to you. In the event that we indemnify you for one of the Products executed by the Site, we shall be entitled to dispose of the Order Products executed by the Site in accordance with paragraph 17 of the Terms of Applications executed by the Site herein. This indemnity represents the full obligation in respect of any fees or obligations incurred by us or our agents or representatives, which is the only right and the only means available to you.
7. Execution Services: As
part of our Execution Services, we will ship the products of the orders placed
by the site from the stock of your products executed by the site available to
us to the shipping addresses in the selected country as stated in the correct
customer orders. We may ship product orders executed by the Site together with
products purchased from other merchants, including any of our affiliates, or
ship each product ordered by the Site separately even in one customer order.
8. Order Execution and Shipping: In each of the selected countries and to the extent that the products require shipment to the customer of the seller, the site must provide the services of the orders executed by the relevant site as soon as the order is placed on the site (provided that it is available in the stock of the seller's products executed from Before the site so that the site can provide services products orders executed by the site). The Seller retains its full responsibility to ensure the availability of the order products executed by ToTobie to allow the Site to provide order services executed by the Site.
9. Order Fees Executed by the Site: Subject to the payment of any fees stipulated in the terms of the site in general in order to provide services and make the site available for the purpose of selling products, the services of orders executed by the site are currently provided without additional fees to vendors. The site reserves the right to calculate the fees of the orders executed by the site to the sellers after providing a thirty-day notice in this regard (the duration of the notification of the fees of the orders executed by the site, and to avoid any confusion, the value of the fees of orders executed by the site and / or the scope of the services of the executed orders By the site (or part of the application services executed by the site) for which an example is accounted for potential charges that may be incurred for the services of applications executed by the site (or any part thereof). Or any part thereof) at any time and for any To the selected countries (all or part of them) (or to any other country).
10. Notification Fee for
Applications executed by the Site: The Notification Fees for applications
executed by the Site shall start at midnight on the date of updating the site.
The Seller will not be liable for the payment of the fees of the orders
executed by the Site for the services of the orders executed by the Site before
the expiry of the notice period for the orders executed by the Site.
Immediately after the expiration of the notice period for the fees of orders
executed by the site, the seller must pay to the site fees for orders executed
by the site for the services of orders executed by the site. The Seller
acknowledges and expressly agrees that the Site shall deduct the fees for the
orders executed by the Site from the Seller Account in accordance with the Site
Terms. The Seller further acknowledges that the Site can monitor all payment
activities made through the Seller Account in accordance with the Site Terms.
11. Estimated fees for applications executed by the site: Subject to the expiry of the notice period for the fees of applications executed by the site and the rights of the site to change the fees of applications executed by the site in each of the selected countries, the site may charge the seller who is obliged to pay the following:
1) Execution Fee: This is the amount calculated for each product executed by the site and sold or shipped through the site. The value is calculated according to the weight of the product of the orders executed by the site and the selected country in which it is shipped, subject to any absorption restrictions. Other stipulated on the Site; and / or
2) Storage Fees: The amount calculated on all products executed by the site stored in the site at one of the execution centers' facilities (or on its behalf) according to the volume used daily. The size of any product is determined by the complete and correct packaging of the product orders executed by the site when it is prepared for shipment to customers. The site (in its absolute discretion) determines the size of that product for this purpose (either based on actual sizes or representative sample sizes). The storage fee will be calculated in each of the selected countries where the products ordered by the site will be stored from the day of arrival of each product ordered by the site (until midnight) to the execution center of the site until the first day (until midnight). The site is based
1. Receipt of the order for the scheduled product:
shipped to the seller's customer;
§ shipped to the site returns the product to the seller; or
(Ii) dispose of the product (s) executed by the Site in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the Site; and / or
§ 3) Return Fee: This is the amount calculated for the processing of returned products as per paragraph 18 of the terms of the orders executed by the site.
12. SHIPMENT TO THE SITE
(Generally): Seller is responsible for delivering the products to the relevant
execution center of the location in the relevant selected country, and these
products are subject to inspection according to the terms of the orders executed
by the site herein. The Seller shall reimburse all costs incurred for shipping
the products to the Site (including shipping costs and traffic insurance), and
the Site shall not be liable for any shipping costs. The Seller shall be
responsible for the payment of all customs duties, expenses, taxes and other
charges and shall not deliver to the Site, which may refuse to accept, any
products or shipment which do not comply with the Site Terms or the Conditions
of Orders executed by the Site herein. The Site's confirmation of receipt: (i)
does not indicate or imply that any Muslim product is free of loss or damage,
or any loss or damage to any product discovered subsequently after the
confirmation of receipt; Have already received the product modules (s) identified
by the Seller; (3) waives, restricts or reduces any of the Site's rights under
the terms of the orders executed by the Site; or (4) confirms that the Product
(s) of orders executed by the Site meet any Necessary standards (including the
original product (s) standard)); (v) confirms that the product (s) of orders
executed by the Site have not expired by reference to any Or (vi) guarantees,
undertakes, affirms or disputes the scope or legality of any intellectual
property rights of the Products. In addition, if products are shipped from
outside the relevant country of choice to the execution centers, you must
register yourself as importers / consignee and appoint a customs broker. In the
event that the site is registered in any of the import documents, ToTobie
reserves the right to refuse to accept the products of the orders executed by
the site covered by the import documents and we will charge you any costs
imposed on or incurred by the site in accordance with the terms of the site
(including a deduction from the amounts due to you) or Through any other means
13. SHIPMENT TO THE SITE (DISCOUNT): Subject to paragraph 12 of these Terms and Conditions for orders executed by the Site, we may, in our opinion, permit you to ship the product (s) of orders executed by the Site in the relevant Selected State at your expense to the execution centers. Using the discounted shipping rates we offer you when using certain shipping companies. In this case, you must follow the processes and provide the information we require in order to obtain these reduced fees. You must also adhere to standard operating procedures and adhere to weight, size and other shipping requirements imposed by the shipping companies. If we provide you with the estimated shipping costs prior to shipping, you acknowledge and agree that the shipping costs may differ from those estimates. In addition, if the weight of the order (s) executed by the Site, as determined by the shipping company concerned, is different from the weight provided by us to us for the purposes of determining the estimated shipping costs, then: (a) you may be charged more than Discretionary Shipping If the shipping company determines that the weight (s) of the product (s) placed by the Site exceeds (s) more than the weight (s) provided by you; (b) you may be charged the full estimated shipping costs even if the shipping company decides to Weight less than that provided by you. You may not use the shipping company account data (such as the shipping company account number, shipping price value, etc.) for any purpose or disclose such information to third parties, and you must protect such data as with the confidential information of the site as set forth in Site Terms. For the dealings between you and us and the relevant shipping company, you will be registered as the official shipper and you will pay to the shipping company for the shipment of all products ordered by the site at the discounted rates mentioned. The orders placed by the Site at the discounted prices provided by us under this paragraph of the Terms of Order executed by the Site remain yours and your responsibility. Our submission of the said shipping prices does not imply any liability or responsibility for any delay, damage or loss that may occur For the shipment. You also authorize the shipping company to provide us with all data related to shipment tracking.
14. Shipping and Gift
Closing: For any order products executed by the Site, when applicable, we will
determine the amounts charged to the customer for the shipping and gift
wrapping services (if any) we perform for the orders placed by the Site within
the Order Services executed by the Site. Location in the relevant selected
country. As per your agreement, these fees are the charges that you will charge
to the customer once we notify you. We will charge you (and pay us) a value
equal to the amount of those fees charged to the customer. In the case of
shipments of orders placed by the site sold through the site and eligible to
benefit from the "free shipping" offer, the amounts owed by the
customer for the shipment of any of the products ordered by the site and
implemented by the site will be collected first and then deducted thereafter.
Of the total fees charged by the customer according to your offer, and the site
will not charge you the above fees. If you ship the products ordered by the
Site to us by taking advantage of the shipping rates we provide to you in
accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the Site herein, you will
be compensated for the actual amounts charged to us by the relevant shipping
company for such shipments.
15. Examination: Upon receipt or delivery at the execution center of the site (whether for the first time or after the return from the customer of the seller) of the product (s) of orders executed by the site, the seller acknowledges and agrees that at the discretion of the site the product orders executed by Such site (the products of orders executed by that site) to perform the quality inspection performed by the site (or on its behalf). To the extent that the product's order (s) opened or unpacked and the successful product order (s) executed by the site are successfully examined, the site agrees to refill and close the product order (s) Before the site) as it is fit to sell it to the customer. The Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to accept Products executed by the Site or to refuse to provide services of orders executed by the Site in connection with any product (s) placed on the Site if the Site considers that: (a) Defective, Damaged or Invalid (B) the data labels were not properly registered with the Site prior to shipment or are incompatible with the product that the seller has registered; (c) otherwise it is found to be an excluded product (subject to the terms of the Site) or It does not comply with the terms of the Site; (d) It is found not to be salable or cannot be repaired fully and properly Accepted by us or on our behalf to return it to the appropriate condition which enables us to resell it (including the expiry of the expiry dates or if the remaining period on the expiry date is less than fifty percent (50%) of the total validity period of the product); or (e) All products carried out by the Site are referred to in paragraphs (a) to (e) above, “Products deposited in the inspection”.
16. Unsold Goods: To the extent that the products stored in the execution center of the site remain unaddressed within sixty calendar days from the date of receipt at the execution center of the site (“unsold goods”), the seller shall receive such products. The seller shall be offered transportation / shipping facilities for the purpose of removing the goods from the execution center of the site at the flat rate applicable to the site. If you do not respond to a request for the receipt of any unsold goods or you have not received them, we will consider them as unsold goods that have not been received.
17. Returns to the Site and Re-Listing: The Site will allow the Seller Customer to return any Products ordered by the Site under the terms of the Site provided that those Products ordered by the Site have been shipped to addresses in the same country selected in accordance with the terms of the orders. Executed by the website given here. Once returned in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the site, if the products of the orders executed by the site are in a condition to be resold through the site (determined by the site at its sole discretion) and returned in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the site, in this case the site agrees To re-list those products for sale in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the site in the same country (provided that this is not in accordance with any other conditions or by reference to any other service provided by the site or any of its affiliates). Except as provided in paragraph 20, you shall retain ownership or restitution of all Products placed by the Site returned by customers.
18. Returns to You: At any
time, you may request that products ordered by the Site be returned to you or
that we may dispose of them. We may: (i) process the Order Products executed by
the Site that you have requested to be returned to you for receipt; or (ii)
return (i) Order Products executed by Souq to you (for any reason); (ii)
products deposited in the examination; or (Iii) unsold goods, including (in
each of paragraphs 1 and 2) upon termination of the terms of orders executed by
the Market (Returned Products), then we will charge you a return fee for the return
of each Returned Product. Returned products will be sent to your designated
shipping address or to the nearest shipping office. However, if (1) your
shipping address we have found is outdated or incorrect; (2) you have not
provided a specific shipping address in the selected country; or (3) we have
not been able to arrange for you to pay for the returned shipment, in this case
We will consider that you have waived the Product (4) and may, to the extent
permitted by applicable law of the selected State, dispose of it at our sole
discretion and as provided in paragraph 20 of the Terms of Orders executed by
19. Calling Order Products executed by the Site: You must notify us immediately in the event of any recall or possible recall of any Order Products executed by the Site and cooperate with and assist us in connection with such recall operations, including the activation of returned product procedures . In addition to the return fee, you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred or incurred by us or your affiliates as a result of the recall or possible recall of products ordered by the Site (including costs of return, storage, repair, liquidation or delivery) Any of those products to you or to any seller).
20. DISPOSAL OF RETURNED PRODUCTS: If we choose to do so, we may dispose of any returned products or unsold goods that we have not received (and we consider that you have agreed to our action): (i) immediately if we decide in our absolute discretion that the product of the orders (Ii) in the event that you fail to direct us to return or dispose of any of the Products ordered by the Site within thirty (30); Or (iii) if you fail to direct us to Erga. Or dispose of any of the products executed orders by the site within thirty days (or as contrary to be determined in the site) after you notify us of the sender. We may dispose of any of the products ordered by the Site in the manner we prefer. We are responsible for the ownership of each product executed by the Site which is disposed of at no cost to the extent necessary to enable us to dispose of the product ordered by the Site, and we retain all proceeds, if any, obtained as a result of such disposal. the product. You shall indemnify us for all costs and expenses incurred for the storage, return or disposal of any such products.
21. Customer Service: We will be responsible for and have absolute discretion on all customer service issues relating to packaging, handling, shipping, customer returns and refunds, and settlement of product orders executed by the Site. We also have the right to determine whether a customer is entitled to a refund, settlement or replacement of any order placed by the Site. In the case of Products ordered by the Site where the Product (s) delivered by the Site are delivered by mistake or if there is damage or loss of the Products (Products) placed by the Site, unless we determine that you or any of your employees Or your agents or contractors as the basis of that order, we are committed to the following as the sole and exclusive solution available to you at our discretion in respect of any order products executed by the Site: (1) We ship a replacement unit of the Order Products (s) executed to the Customer and compensate you According to our guidelines or the protocols applicable to us at that time (including (Ii) return the money to the Customer and indemnify you in accordance with our guidelines or protocols then applicable to us (including without limitation) ) Those stipulated in the Site regarding the product (s) of orders executed by the Site. In such cases, if we provide the product (s) of the orders executed by the site (alternative) or we return the money to a customer and that customer returns the product (s) of the orders executed by the original site (5) to us, then we are entitled to The disposition of the product (s) of orders executed by the original site (5) as provided in paragraph 19 of the terms of the orders executed by the site. Any product (s) executed by the Site shall be considered an alternative (5) we ship under the terms of the orders executed by the Site and shall be treated in the same manner as an order or sale of that Order (s) executed by you to the Customer through the Site. Using the applicable service in accordance with and in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by the site and the terms of the site.
22. Tax: The seller
acknowledges that he or his agent is solely responsible for identifying and
resolving any problems relating to sales, customs and collection of usage taxes
in respect of product orders, including the necessity of charging and
collecting such taxes. The seller recognizes and acknowledges that the storage
of products at the execution centers may result in a series of taxes charged to
the seller in any of the selected States or any other State, State, Territory
or other locations where the products of the orders executed by the Site are
stored. The seller is solely responsible for any taxes due due to such storage.
In the event that any taxes on the Site are calculated as a result of the
execution of the Order Services executed by the Site on behalf of the Seller,
the Seller shall be responsible for such taxes and the Seller shall indemnify
the Site for all such taxes. All application fees executed by the Site do not
include taxes and fees levied, including without limitation VAT, sales tax and
any other similar taxes levied on transactions, production taxes and gross
revenues (“indirect taxes”). If the fees of the orders executed by the site due
from the seller are subject to any indirect taxes, then the site collects those
indirect taxes in addition to the fees of the orders executed by the site
payable under the terms of the orders executed by the site herein. The Seller
shall provide such information to the Site as reasonably required to determine
whether the Site is obliged to collect indirect taxes from the Seller or to
allow the Site to comply with its legal obligations with respect to the proper
collection and implementation of indirect taxes.
23. Compensation: In addition to your obligations under the terms of the Site, you agree to indemnify and protect us, our affiliates, officials, directors, employees, officers and agents of those companies and companies against any claim arising out of or relating to (i) the product (s) of orders executed by Site (whether ownership is transferred to us or not, including any product ordered by the Site we believe it belongs to you), including any personal injury, death or damage to property; (ii) shipment, export or delivery of your products to addresses Outside the selected State as provided for in paragraph 4 Of the terms of the requests executed by the site (including in respect of any classification data and other information provided by you to us in connection with this subject, regardless of any rights we have under paragraph 4 of the terms of requests executed by the site or any ratifications we make (Iii) any taxes of your own, collection, payment, or failure to collect or pay your taxes; and (iv) any sales, use or value added; Personal property, total revenue taxes, production, concession, business or other Taxes, fees, customs, duties, or similar charges imposed (including fines, penalties or interest charged on any of the above) imposed by any government or other tax authorities in connection with the shipment of the product (s) of executed orders By a market outside the country selected in accordance with paragraph 4 of the Conditions of Orders executed by the Site (“External Shipments Tax”).
24. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: on your own behalf or on behalf of any successors, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, officials, members of the Board of Directors, shareholders, employees, assignees and any other person or entity you claim through or cooperate with (collectively referred to as In the words of the parties issuing a waiver of liability (you are irrevocably, irrevocably, indefinitely and forever free of the responsibility of the Site and all of our affiliates and any and all former and successors and our affiliates and their past and present and each of our Our employees, delegates, attorneys, assignees and past and present assignees and all persons acting through or in cooperation with any of them (collectively referred to as “exempt parties”) of any and all claims, obligations, requests, grounds of litigation or claims Indemnities, indemnities or rights of any kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether in doubt or not, whether they are fixed or probable, whether they are due or not due, and whether realized or anticipated (collectively referred to as “losses”) which they own Issuing parties Exemption from liability at present or at any time in the future against parties exempted from liability or any of them, arising out of or resulting in or in any way related to the shipment, export or delivery of products of orders executed by the Site to addresses outside the State selected by paragraph 4 of the terms of orders executed by Souq are contained herein, including any registration of taxes or collection obligations. You also acknowledge on your own behalf and on behalf of other parties to the discharge of liability that you and each of them may incur certain losses, whether as a result of damage, liability for product, warranty or otherwise, against exempt parties, which you or any of them are not fully aware of. You do not doubt that they may occur, or that arise or are due after the date of your registration for services or to use the services of requests executed by the Site waived by the parties issuing a waiver of liability by agreeing to the terms of the requests executed by the Site herein. You hereby agree to agree to the terms of the orders executed by Souq herein to prevent the occurrence of all and all such losses by parties to the exemption of liability and to prevent their claim to the exempted parties or any such losses.
25. ADDITIONAL ADDITION: In
addition to your representations and undertakings contained in Article 6 of the
Site Terms, you acknowledge and undertake to us that: (i) You have the proper
legal ownership of all Market Order Products and all the necessary rights to
distribute Products Orders executed by the Site and work; Under the terms of
the orders executed by the Site; (ii) you will deliver all Products ordered by
the Site to us in a new condition (or in any other case you state otherwise in
the relevant product listing) and in a salable condition; Executed by the site
and its packaging (4) that no unit will be produced or manufactured, in whole
or in part, through child labor, or through wanted persons or persons forced to
work; Your contractors, agents, and suppliers involved in the production or
delivery of products executed by the site are fully compliant with all
applicable laws of the selected country, its territories and all other countries
in which the units are produced or delivered in relation to the operation of
enterprises, works and work practices, including working conditions and wages.
Goodbye (6) All Products placed on the Site which may be shipped outside the
selected State as provided in paragraph 4 of the Conditions of Applications
executed by the Site: (i) may be legally exported from the UAE without any And
(ii) may be legally imported into any eligible State and complies with all
applicable laws of that State.
26. Subcontractors: The Site reserves the right to assign the services of the applications executed by the site that must be executed in accordance with the terms of the requests executed by the site contained herein to other individuals or companies.
27. Effect of Termination: Following any termination of the terms of the orders executed by the Site herein (in whole or in part) and as directed by the Seller, the Site shall return to you or dispose of the Products of the Orders executed by the Site maintained under the Terms of Orders executed by the Site. Before the site. Upon any termination of the terms of the orders executed by the site, all rights and obligations of the parties contained in the terms of the orders executed by the site herein shall remain until after the termination, except for the rights and obligations of the parties with respect to the products of the orders executed by the site received and stored by the site as of End Date. To the extent relevant, the seller must return to the site all property (including without limitation confidential information and all material relating to any customers) obtained from the Market in connection with the execution of its obligations.
28. INSURANCE: For the duration of the orders executed by the site, the site recommends that the seller obtain from a reputable insurance company a policy or insurance policies to insure the seller against potential liabilities under or in connection with the receipt of application services executed by the site (including with respect to Liability for products and bodily injury (including death and property damage) in each of the selected countries where the services performed by the site are provided and to the extent and limits reasonably foreseeable in accordance with the applicable practices and laws of the selected country.